[Theforum] [survey] donations

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Tue Dec 18 12:20:31 CST 2001

> > Neither have a perfect system for micropayments......
>
> Can we offer both?

Sure, but you lose the benefit of the Amazon.com thermometer . (the
donations to Paypal wouldn't be tracked). Amazon.com Honor system really
lets people donate anonymously. Paypal doesn't.

I've played with both, although not much with Paypal. As the new kid on the
block here, I don't really feel like I should take any decisions here.
There's plenty of stuff we can do to get donations, and it works if handled
properly.