[Theforum] IRC Bot - thepfy

John Corry john at neoncowboy.com
Fri Dec 28 03:37:10 CST 2001

> Conversations with John suggest that thebot does the same (John
> please correct me if I'm wrong).

I don't see anything in my post regarding this that justifies you getting
smart with me.

Her post suggested that thebot logged traffic in the channel, so that's what
I was going on. If you want people to not make assumptions about what your
bots are doing, maybe you should publically disclose that information *on
the channel where they are present*.

The only reason I even said anything was because she asked for public
opinion.

<snip>
I would like to give
the other users of IRC the opportunity to weigh in with their
thoughts/concerns on the issue as well.
</snip>

jpc