My Vote -- was Re: [Theforum] IRC Bot - thepfy

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Sat Dec 29 19:06:46 CST 2001

Martin

Please do find something else to do ....

I'm entitled to my vote, without having to listen to your rhetoric because
you do not like the position I have taken.

There is no reason for you to continue to rehash your point of view, nor
will I waste my time in keeping up.  My position on the matter has not
changed, nor do I feel it necessary for me to restate it.

I'm feeling rather harassed by you .. and I really do wish you would cease
and desist.

Thanks in advance,

Michele