[Theforum] settle, children + moving ahead with survey results

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Mon Dec 31 12:31:05 CST 2001

> matt, the results of the survey have been taken into account
> for my IA maps, i'm considering to write an explanation for
> each page, since the sole boxes is too abstract to explain
> all that's presented there

Javi--

I'm interested in getting in on the IA discussions. I'm kind of lost as
to where you are in the process and who is involved. My holiday away and
the IRC discussions... I don't even know where to start.

Could you point me in a direction to get up to speed and maybe send the
IA maps URL again?

I really appreciate it.

Thanks,
amanda