[Theforum] evolt.org to print

javier Velasco javier at mantruc.com
Mon Jan 7 20:13:55 CST 2002

Hey evolters all:

Louis Rosenfeld and Peter Morville (who wrote a book on "Information
Architecture for the WWW", actually the bilbe for all IAs) are writing
the
second version of that book, to be also published by O'Reilly.

They want to include a case study of evolt.org this time, about our
site,
it's evolution and the current redesign project. WOOOHOOOOO!!!

They have some questions for us, how are we gonig to take this?

I already have answers to some of the questions, but I'ts more fair to
ask
others first.

Cheers javier