[Theforum] Re: Getting in the monthly recap

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Tue Jan 8 17:02:28 CST 2002

my hypothetcial problem was Amy spends the month of January collecting
community news and writting about it for the January recap. at the same
time, martin is as well.

at the end of January, as both our authors put the finishing touches on
their articles, martin has his in the queue and labeled
'evolt.org/jan_2002' already, and Amy finishes the copy on her harddrive.

Feb 1st, a good time for a January recap, rolls around and Amy submits her
recap article to evolt.org. Martin has his approved.

Amy, as you mention below submits her article and is informed of the
queue. She learns for the next time she wants to write a recap I suppose,
maybe its not that difficult.

at any rate...