[Theforum] Re: Getting in the monthly recap

David McCreath mccreath at ak.net
Tue Jan 8 17:31:53 CST 2002

As a temporary fix, how about if we just put something semi-permanent at
the top of the Community News page along the lines of "If you would like
to include an item in evolt.org's Community Monthly Recap, [link to
comment form]let us know[/link] about it." It should also go at the end
of every edition of the Monthly Recap.

(I know that information is available in Isaac's article "The evolt.org
Monthly Recap", but that's not really easy to find.)

That will at least raise the submission aspect's profile a bit, then we
can get down to brass tacks on if we want to automate it and how.

In the meantime, are all the Admins okay with everyone updating that
article as the items come in through the form? Or should we designate
one person?