[Theforum] Re: Getting in the monthly reca

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Wed Jan 9 08:28:50 CST 2002

And when 5 different recaps come in, who's going to merge them? Who's
going to get the credit?

Do we take the first one and tell the others to go away?

Do we do this regardless of quality?

Having one there that's added to as we go on is a good way to keep
track of what we've got.

One of the beauties of the evolt.org of old is that we were flexible.
It's not about whether we decided that, in general, this was a bad
thing, it's about whether or not using the queue for a work in
progress is the better way of handling it.

In this case, it clearly is.

bob

--
bob davis