[Theforum] Listing of Work in Progress ... with a permanent url ...

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Mon Jan 14 20:10:08 CST 2002

From: "Elfur Logadottir" <elfur at elfur.is>

| | > please send me (either directly at evolt at elfur.is or to either list),
| | > any and all alterations you have for the page ...
| |
| | can i suggest we keep it on just one list?    this one
|
| sure

correcting myself after further thinking.
I'm not so sure that we should only discuss things on one list and not the
other. this document (my WIP one) is a constant development of things
happening on either list. and i see no reason for opening up a discussion
on this list about a technical project going on over on thesite list,
because such a discussion belongs over there.

however i support that we do not crosspost such discussions over the two
lists, but rather, discuss thesite things over at thesite and theforum
things over here.

thanks
*the evolting one*
http://members.evolt.org/elfur/evolt/