[Theforum] evolt.org design history

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Tue Jan 15 10:00:49 CST 2002

On 09:54 AM 1/15/2002, rudy said to me:
> >As part of some research I was doing, I found these:
> >
> >http://web.archive.org/web/19990508233107/http://evolt.org/
> >http://web.archive.org/web/20001109113300/http://www.evolt.org/
>

>the "wayback machine" (the name comes from the rocky & bullwinkle show? a
>talking dog called peabody or something?) is really cool

Wandering off topic, but...

Yes, it was part of the Rocky & Bullwinkle Show: Mr. Peabody and his pet
boy, Sherman, used the WABAC (pronounced and usually spelled "wayback")
machine to travel through time.

Small blurb on it at:
<http://www.yesterdayland.com/popopedia/shows/saturday/sa1268.php>

And, yes, I do love flipping through old versions of my sites (too bad they
don't archive graphics...but I'm sure that would kill their already
overtaxed servers).

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/