[Theforum] page layout breaks

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Wed Jan 16 00:23:51 CST 2002

At 11:23 PM 01/14/2002, Marlene Bruce typed:
>>At 10:59 PM 01/14/2002, rudy typed:
>>>  >http://lists.evolt.org/index.cfm/a/harvest/
>
>[snip]
>
>>>i don't think "digest" is the right word, either
>
>Archive?
>
>>>how about
>>>
>>>    Links to Individual Tips        All Tips for the Week
>>>
>>>    December                             December
>>>    31 24 17 10 3                       31 24 17 10 3
>>>
>>>    November                              November
>>>    26 19 12 5                             26 19 12 5
>>>

>>>rudy
>>
>>+1
>>
>>Nice, Rudy. Clean, simple, concise, totally understandable, makes sense.
>>
>>Either that or you and I think alike and are totally warped. ;-)
>
>Make that +2.

Marlene, were you agreeing with what I wrote about Rudy's layout or with us
being totally warped? <big grin>

>So, how do we change this? And the titles of the user info pages too?

I see this also got addressed quickly from the e-mail I read after this. I
just couldn't resist responding to your vote. <chuckle>

Warmly,
Shirley

--
Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.