[Theforum] south beervolts

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Wed Jan 16 17:34:13 CST 2002

On Wednesday, January 16, 2002, at 04:08  pm, javier velasco wrote:

>> 111 is maybe actionable: more beervolts in the southern hemisphere
>
> eh, you staring at me?

heh - no, but I glance your way from time to time ;-)

> I was very excited to see members from Colombia, Argentina, Peru and
> Brasil

Me too.

AIUI (as I understand it), George Donnelly, the guy who's responsible
for the
first all-CSS skin for CMF - the biggest pre-built site tool on top of
Zope -
is an evolter and he's in Colombia:
http://cmf.zope.org/Members/zettai/20011102p
http://www.cyklotron.org/

> Unfortunately, travelling in South America is not so straightforward as
> in Europe, and distances are a lot bigger, but I'd love to give it a
> try!

Yup, I do see that.

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,