[Theforum] A new version of the evolt.org Directory (fwd)

Lachlan Cannon tiedefenderdelta6 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 21:38:53 CST 2002

> One final point .. is the survey results.  To the
> question, Do you use the
> directory (found at directory.evolt.org).  Of 616
> respondents, 434 answered
> this question.  Of them, 24.2% (105) said Yes, while
> 75.8% (329) said No.

I don't know about other people, but I don't use the
directory because the links are not useful for me. For
example, I went there to try and find links for PHP
resources. There's 10 links, and of them, I already knew of
half, and the other half weren't useful. What you need is
more links there. Which means you need more people going
there, to see what needs adding. Which means you need to
encourage them there. which means you need more links... or
something else to get people going there.

Lach