[Theforum] Final 2001 survey results - Complete.

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Wed Jan 23 09:23:15 CST 2002

> http://members.evolt.org/djc/evolt/survey/

thanks dan

> http://members.evolt.org/mantruc/evolt-ia/survey.pdf

thanks javier

tip for next survey -- tighten up the wording in survey questions so that
it's totally unambiguous what we're asking

here's one that i found particularly troublesome -- the reasons people
gave for why they have not "registered for the www.evolt.org website"

  http://members.evolt.org/djc/evolt/survey/q10detail.html

a couple of samples --

"don't want to memorize another site's login info. "
   legitimate answer, and deserving of a tip or article?
   at least this person understood what we meant

"have own servers"
   obviously thought we were asking if he had registered for a member web
site

"not sure what i would do with it. . . "
   same as above

"Didn't see the point"
   at least understood the question

"I don't need it to read articles"
   says it all

"No reason. I thought I was registered through my members.evolt.org
sign-up, however when I tried to log on I was unsuccessful."
   underscores how important UEUE is

"Didn't know you could register"
   points to weakness in site design, that a login box goes unnoticed

rudy