[Theforum] Re: voting

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Tue Jan 29 22:04:28 CST 2002

> Right now there's the +1 which is okay but lacking in some features
> which some people would like to have. Is that okay?

certainly that's okay, i'm sorry if i came across as unjustifiably peeved

yes, the current system has shortcomings

i too would welcome a more comprehensive voting system

but until such time as we have something better in place, though, it
strains the patience to hear, every time we want to get something done,
that it's not being handled correctly

the announcement list is an issue where there seems to be consensus --
okay, that's my take on it, i didn't actually count the +1s that came in,
but i don't recall too many -1s

it just pisses me off that another decision has been SIDETRACKED by a
discussion of process

we were doing so good, can't we just get back to making progress?

rudy