[Theforum] process & voting

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Thu Jan 31 14:39:08 CST 2002

> hmmm, the members vs. users debate is mentioned every now and then ...
> anyone care to recap it for the daft one.

that would be me, i committed to doing this at least a week ago

i'm thinking of doing it on the wiki, does anybody mind?

the issue in 25 words or less:  evolt database(s) store userid data but do
not (yet) relate multiple userids to the member who owns them

i fear that it will be a fairly large development effort to set this right

it's not urgent, but quite important

clarifications on request, but the write-up will take a while

rudy