[Theforum] Apologies

Megan Heald meganheald at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 08:35:13 CST 2002

Hi Everyone,

First off apologies for not being actively involved in
discussions. I have been snowed under with work, much
of which has involved working at different sites with
no web or email access.

I have tried my best to keep in touch following
discussions on thelist and theforum but replying to
email several days or weeks later doesn't appear to be
very useful.

I actually have some time back in the office for this
week and hope to make use of it getting up to speed.

Cheers
Megan