[Theforum] inventory

David McCreath mccreath at ak.net
Wed Feb 20 13:36:34 CST 2002

Okay, so for the sake of conversation, have you looked into any co-lo
set ups for evolt? Do you have options in Milwaukee for that kind of
stuff? I love the fact that you're sitting right next to the evolt.org
rack, but would a co-lo work for you as the server admin?

I'd just really, really hate for us to have to scramble to get hosting
if something happened to make stark change their minds (not that I know
what would make them change their minds, but people can be unreliable
things).

You said you had some other ideas for fundraising. I'd be curious to
hear them.

David