[Theforum] Prioritising future WEO elements

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Feb 20 23:24:12 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "mccreath" <mccreath at ak.net>

| > > Is "latest comments" admin only? I can't remember.
| >
| > Don't know, but it can be made available to everyone I'm sure.
|
| Does it need to be? How many comments? It seems like "hot discussions"
| serves that purpose. Or?

Personally, I use this feature a lot .. has anyone else noticed we've been
getting ~15 comments each day this week?  :)  Very nice to see.

And, yes .. its available to anyone as long as they log in ... and it looks
at the last visited date/time to get its query results (AFAIK).

<snipped>

| > I'm thinking that collapsible admin functions would be good though.
|
| Those already are collapsible, if I recall correctly. Aren't they?

Yes .. they can be hidden.

Mich