[Theforum] fyi

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Feb 21 11:19:12 CST 2002

Adrian,

Sent the samples I have offlist to ya in a separate email. Based on the file
date, I'm guessing it was last April sometime that they were created.  I
think it came up again on Admin sometime in the summer when Marlene needed
the letterhead for some reason (might just be to have it on file .. but I
don't remember).

Mich