[Theforum] RE: fundraising/hosting

Miriam Frost miriam at members.evolt.org
Mon Feb 25 13:44:58 CST 2002

> it's not as easy for us as for the "2002's 12 Most Adorable Kittens"
> calendar, for example. they only have to put up 12 pics of kittens and
> yarn. so, thats where i see it being stuck. anyone have suggestions?

Well, you've got Tux, and Adrian has Pixel...

I'm sure there are some other computer-named pets in the group? I CAN SEE IT
NOW!!! The Cats of rvolt.org! (Mine are named after a Clash song (Rudy) and
a motorcycle (Vincent) so they're not so geeky as to be cool.)

mreow,
Miriam

--
http://www.dynagirl.com/blog.shtml