[Theforum] calendars, books

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at COMPAQ.com
Wed Feb 27 13:26:52 CST 2002

If there is any way we can help ... let us know!

RonL.
(Clarification: I didn't *really* send them an email asking how I could
get ahold of their "girls of evolt" calendar - I just said I did.  ....
Wazzat? .... Oh ... Sorry - that was the " 'earls' of evolt" calendar?
I musta misheard. Nebbermind.)

-----Original Message-----
From: aardvark [mailto:roselli at earthlink.net]

hey, i brought up this idea of the calendar(s), as well as our long-
lost idea of the evolt.org book to glasshaus (div. of WROX) -- these
are the guys publishing the book on usability case studies that
features evolt.org as one of the case studies...

the guy i spoke with is going on vacation until march 18, but he is
very interested in these ideas...

feedback?