[Theforum] pleased

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 27 14:56:10 CST 2002

hey, i just got a crapload of offlist mail today, i've just read through
some of the latest articles on the site, i've just surfed a billion
threads on half a dozen evolt.org lists, i've just grabbed some more
browsers from the archive (that i uploaded a week ago), i've just
had a generally evolt-laden day...

i wanted to spout how very fucking proud i am of what we've
accomplished here...

how very cool it is what we've done... how very wrong i was when
we first started and i was a cynical bastard...

how very appropriate that we, as developers, have created this
community...

it rocks... so do all of you here, and on the other lists...

thanks, everyone.