[Theforum] pleased

Joel Canfield Joel at spinhead.com
Wed Feb 27 23:24:09 CST 2002

>how very cool it is what we've done... how very wrong i was
>when we first started and i was a cynical bastard...

Was? Which aren't you, cynical or bastard?

(sorry; I just re-read my response below, and it was just too close to
maudlin. Remember this moment of levity. You'll need it later.)

>how very appropriate that we, as developers, have created this
>community...
>
>it rocks... so do all of you here, and on the other lists...
>
>thanks, everyone.

As someone who very nearly missed the boat (and occasionally still falls
overboard) I really appreciate y'all letting me play along.

joel