[Theforum] list slaps

Michael Wolfe wolfboy69 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 1 12:10:42 CST 2002

> If someone rips someone's mail to shreds without making personal attacks,
> there are only two possibilities. Either that person is right, or not. If
> he or she is right, great. If not, the original poster or another
> member is
> free to point it out.
>
> Where's the problem?
>
> Madhu

I agree with Madhu.

Way back in the beginning days of evolt, I posted a site check request for a
new site I was working on. aardvark (Adrian) pointed out EVERY thing that
was wrong with the site. I have never had such a detailed review of my work,
and for just a moment I felt a surge of righteous anger. But then, after I
calmed down, I realized that all of his points were valid. Using Adrian's
comments as a guide, I was able to make major improvements to the design of
the site.

I guess that what I'm trying to say is that if you place yourself in public
view, you should be ready to receive public opinion.

:-)

  --

Mike Wolfe
vws at visionary-art.com