[Theforum] fundraising again.

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Sat Mar 2 01:52:25 CST 2002

ok, this is gonna seem like a total asshole move :)

i saw derek's book in progress, and i was on of the first to buy it.

the 'barrier' thing was a huge thing for me. we talked about it.

community friends, is not about barriers. barriers tend to restrict, no
matter how much they may 'benefit the community'. has anyone else seen the
mess that is metafilter lately?? matt put up the barrier, and wow, has it
hurt the community.

if i wrote a book(heh) about communtiy, i would so make a point of
inculsion. barriers are exclusion.

sorry you were the one to bring that up martin, these are just my thoughts
:)

.djc.