[Theforum] International article series idea

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 4 18:42:49 CST 2002

> From: "isaac" <isaac at members.evolt.org>
>
> > i think having a list of people identified is a good start...
> > and you've got that...
>
> Well, some.

well then ask around... er... you are...

> Yeh, I think a hardcoded skeleton would kinda stifle the style each
> author might want to use in representing their country, but maybe a
> list of desirable checkpoints that they should attempt to address.

agreed...

> So, as for the checkpoints, have you got any ideas?
[...]

your list was pretty darn good...

i'd be interesting in localization/mulitlingual issues...  what countries have to
handle mulitiple languages, and which actually address multiple regions (from
a localization perspective) as well...

also, CMS use... what do they use, what's penetrated their markets... that
sorta stuff...