[Theforum] Re: International article series idea

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Tue Mar 5 15:31:40 CST 2002

> Just thinking... What if we ran a series of
> Commentary&Society-style articles that gave some insight into
> working for a small web company, or freelancing, in various countries.

I like it!

I also like the idea of starting out with some preset questions which
could be presented in the article as a questionaire of sorts -- then
there's fields for direct comparison.

After the QA section, letting the author's freeform about living and
working in technology in their country would be just great. I think the
comments section on each article would be especially interesting!

Great idea, Isaac!

- amanda