[Theforum] Progress updates?

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Tue Mar 12 18:42:32 CST 2002

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:35:34 +1030 "isaac" <isaac at members.evolt.org>
wrote:

> Is there a guest login for thewife? Or can you create an account for
> me and give me details offlist, etc?

No guest login as far as I know, although Mishka might be able to help
as far as that side is concerned. All I know as regards to thewife
installation is that I'm getting following:

Template Error: filename: file
/home/default/thewife/phpgwapi/templates/default/nextmatchs.tpl does not
exist. Halted.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end() in
/home/evolt/thewife/phpgwapi/inc/footer.inc.php on line 40

Which, for those of you not versed in phplib parlance means... it's
fucked *:)

(but for me thats a little wierd...cos it should be using the evolt
template, not default...it's still fucked though)

My time is a little stretched at the minute, my installation here on my
laptop works, doesn't help you lot a great deal I know, if dan can roll
back to the default installation then you can play... until
then...*shrug*

Lemme have another think tomorrow.... when I'm soberererrer-ish-etc.
Hic!

G. "Ever get the feeling you're in an Asterix cartoon?"