[Theforum] RE: [everywhere] Article Alert - Micropayments Pushed in Norway

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 13 08:39:30 CST 2002

> From: "rudy" <r937 at interlog.com>
[...]
> how come there's no discussion of what will be on the home page?  it
> all seems to be centered around what the home page will look like

er, other than the tab, nope... and the tab is less look and more
brand... at least from the perspective i'm trying to present...

> that's not what the redesign project is supposed to be for
>
> oh, sure, while we're at it, we'll change the look, and isaac's the
> man for the job, dotted lines notwithstanding

right, but we're not there yet...

> but we should be talking about the buttons and form boxes and links
> and features and so on that will be there in the redesign
[...]

that's what we're talking about...

we know we don't want to remove any features...

we know many of us want to see news articles treated differently
on the home page...

we know we need to bring the other sites to the fore...

etc...

isaac's (and my ugly design) are more platforms for discussing this
from a prototyping angle... after all, the conversation was started
based on how we *treat* news, not so much display it...