[Theforum] mod_perl Developer's Cookbook

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Thu Mar 14 09:39:15 CST 2002

Hi all,

A couple of days ago an article was denied which was all about the new
version of the above book. The reason why it was denied is because it
was by the author and was pretty much a straight sales pitch.

Well, I've been speaking with Geoff, and he's going to post
me a copy of the book for review purposes. As isaac said to me in a
private mail, win-win all round. Geoff will get his book reviewed, and
we get some more content.

Just thinking slightly ahead though, if we want to do more book reviews
(do we? I think we should), should we think about a specific category?
Or are people happy to stick them under 'Reviews' or the technical
category (Code, Backend etc).

G.