[Theforum] fundraisin with mousepads

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Sun Mar 17 17:02:29 CST 2002

> Since no one else really ran with it, or offered other suggestions, I've
> got some stuff together to help raise some money for evolt,
> specifically to help alleviate the hosting costs.

Any further thoughts on the 'charging for MEO accounts' issue? Based on
calculations, that would cover the bandwidth bill, right?

Unfortunately, no one in the office really uses mouse pads. What are the OS
shipping options? FedEx only or something cheaper? They'd be very light and
flat; could stick them to a postcard and mail that. :p

isaac