[Theforum] review for contribution page (fwd)

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Tue Mar 26 23:23:27 CST 2002

> not to be an asshole, but you're giving to dan at evolt.org who is
> paying the bill @ evolt.org and it all goes to the same place,
> more or less.
>
> i realize what you're saying, but i thought i made it pretty clear on
> that page where the money/parts/articles/help go.

I think his point is that at no point on the page is it made clear that
you're paying the bill. That may be fixed somewhat by affixing a title of
sorts to the address:

	Dan Cody
	(Responsible for bandwidth/hardware payments within evolt.org)

(I'm aware that you don't want to rub any "I'm paying $x, help me out FFS!"
shit in people's faces, so maybe this is a subtle way to get it across that
the donations are going to the "right place"?)

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au