[Theforum] evolt wallpaper now available!

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Fri Apr 5 17:15:08 CST 2002

I've whipped up two desktop wallpaper images based on the two mousepad
designs which will shortly be on sale to the general public(and will go
towards helping out with our hosting bill)..

You can find these swinging sexy evolt wallpaper backgrounds at
http://members.evolt.org/djc/evolt/backgrounds/ (nothing fancy yet)

Two distinct designs there in a wide variety of sizes from 800x600 to
1600x1200, as well as a couple different formats.. Although mostly .gif.

Feel free to share them with friends, or create your own and I'll put
them up there as well!!

Have fun :)

beer time,

.djc.