[Theforum] Hosting

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 6 10:56:45 CST 2002

well, their hosting is in LA...  we just need to find a big evolter who can go
check kick their bums if things were to go sour...

anyway, we need to reply to this guy and ask what he wants in return... like a
business deal, you try to get this up-front, before we even get too far into this...

and we need to let him know that we've seen a lot of web communities fall
apart just because a host went away or pulled their hosting...

we also need to establish ownership in paper...

martin, you're already talking to him, see what you can figger out...