[Theforum] evoltspotting

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Apr 10 10:34:45 CDT 2002

thanks for pointing that out aard.. i'm all for people starting design
related threads, but don't go overboard or anything.. thelist is what it
is, and we shouldn't force it to become something its not(and i'm not
saying anyone is, but this is how it starts) or doesn't want to be.

i'm looking at a nice design related thread on thelist right now(look &
feel) in fact..