design and code threads (was Re: [Theforum] evoltspotting)

Nicole P nicole at parrot.ca
Wed Apr 10 10:38:16 CDT 2002

And this goes back to something I've always wanted..
Split thelist into two.  design and back end
Right now designers are feeling intimidated by thelist, and coders like me
don't care much about the design threads.
If someone wants both, he or she can subscribe to both lists.

There is a need for a design list, I know of quite a few people that tried
thelist but left because most of the posts went well over their heads.

Nicole
who can only lurk these days. Hopefully some health issues will soon be
taken care of.