[Theforum] (was) let's kill it

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Wed Apr 17 19:14:43 CDT 2002

I've been involved with evolt.org from the very beginning, and so my
awareness of progress and invested emotion is substantial.

I'd liked to have seen evolt.org grow to become more significant than it is:
reaching and helping more people. And I agree with Marlene that it is
impossible for this to occur given the lack of united process, organization
and governance. With the divisions amongst the major players within the
community, I just can't see these things happening, and am thus looking for
alternative projects on which to spend my time (in addition to 2.5
businesses).

Ciao.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au