[Theforum] (was) let's kill it

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Thu Apr 18 00:55:05 CDT 2002

> Anyway.. my entire point is that I was *asked* to help out with some of
> Dan's work load, which has been spread out over a couple of others.  I
> didn't even realize I had my access on the a.e.o. interface reset to answer
> emails until I went to see if I could get the person who was having the
> problem's email address to look up the error.

Michele,

I don't think this is about you accessing email or articles anymore.  It's a
much bigger issue than this. What we're dealing with is the fact that all
things evolt.org are considered part of "Dan's workload."  It seems there is
some concern with the fact that there is a *very* arbitrary (and some might
say biased) system for granting privilege and responsibility.  So much so,
that Dan does not trust many of his fellow founding members. Those that
helped him build this thing from scratch.

Just remember, this isn't about the email anymore, so don't take it
personally.

-d

____
damclean 403.708.6215