[Theforum] leadership

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Thu Apr 18 12:23:26 CDT 2002

I like Joel's analogy that this is like a car that can have only one
driver however I really think evolt is more like a plane.

Sure, the pilot can take the plane wherever but if his crew isn't
willing to go along with him, there will be a crash. You need all sorts
of people doing things here and there and maintaining and communicating.
The pilot has shut the crew out.

Until that situation can be rectified, I don't see the point in
discussing what we want to do for the good of the community. I think
access needs to be more widely distributed and a better crew
established. The leadership needs to change.

- amanda