[Theforum] My daily summary ...

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Thu Apr 18 17:33:17 CDT 2002

I think that we should do *your* thing on the Wiki.  Then
everyone gets to see the work in progress, which I think
would be the quickest way for everyone to get their personal
points across.

I've created a wiki page for it at

http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/FactFindingMission

Please rewrite the holding copy entirely as you see fit :-)

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com