[Theforum] Re: Answers

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Fri Apr 19 21:44:30 CDT 2002

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002 23:02:57 -0000 "Elfur Logadottir" <elfur at elfur.is>
wrote:

> i thought the voting app was waiting on that new admin tool garrett
> was adjusting to evolt.org* needs,

The thingy I was looking at was part of PHPGroupware[1], but I haven't
had any free time recently to look at it in any detail (apart from
working out out how I could get it to look like something e.o based),
let alone customizing it for our needs.

Sorry... I should have stuck my hand up earlier (maybe I did... things
have been a bit blurry recently), but as far as I remember I was only
evaluating it.

Don't wait on me.... if Jeff can get something together in CF, then go
for it.

G. "not being a useful member of admin (whatever the hell that's
supposed to be[2]) at the moment.... sorry... [3]"

[1] http://www.phpgroupware.org
[2] Given current discussions, and stuff....
[3] Anyone got a manual?