[Theforum] Answers (continued)

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Sat Apr 20 10:33:38 CDT 2002

In order to allow people to easily flesh out the leadership issue, I've set
up a Wiki page for people to post their solutions on.

http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/LeaderShip

Also, I've set up a page for my idea describing it in depth, and starting to
define the subgroups mine would call for - anyone feel free to edit it.
Please change it if you thikn I've left anything out, or need to clarify
something further. Also feel free to turn the groups listed into wiki pages
and start defining basically what each of them would do / be there for.

http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/TaskDivision

Thanks

Lach