[Theforum] So ... ?

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Mon Apr 22 02:01:56 CDT 2002

> Or is that kind of thing left for
> the website? I can't help but notice in the 66 mails I've received so
> far that there isn't much discussion about our work per se... it's more
> to do with the management of Evolt as such.

Robert,

If you're asking what I think you're asking... Um... This _is_ the evolt.org
management list:  theforum at lists.evolt.org.  I'm not sure if this is the one
you wanted to subscribe to, but there is another lists that talks about the
Web development industry: thelist at lists.evolt.org.

If you're not already on that one, that is where discussions take place
about Web development and you can post your questions and read responses to
others over there.

To subscribe to that list, head on over to
http://lists.evolt.org/index.cfm/a/listinfo

Hope this helps you,

Dave

____