[Theforum] Re: questions?

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Mon Apr 22 19:50:44 CDT 2002

Forgive my ignorance about US (or applicable state or
whatever) law, but is there really no such recognisable
thing as an unincorporated association where you are?

Over here some surprisingly huge NGOs have never been
incorporated.  Thought I'd be the one to fess up to
my ignorance just in case anyone else was wondering...

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com