[Theforum] What do you want to do ? Faster, evolt, kill kill!

Marlene Bruce marlene at members.evolt.org
Mon Apr 22 20:15:18 CDT 2002

Erika wrote:

>If Dan wished to pull the plug tomorrow, could he do so?

The answer is very probably "yes." We're going to see what we can do
about that, once and literally for all.

>If the answer is "yes," then why are the rest of you wasting your time?

Speaking for myself, I am giving this one last chance. If this
doesn't work, I probably won't give evolt.org any more time.

-----

I have some comments regarding Michele's plan to organize a resource
of some kind holding a list of people's availability and specialties
(thanks for doing this!).

One way to use this tool is through wiki. We should make use of the
wikis we have and create more when needed. (Does anyone need an
explanation of what wiki is? See WhatIsWiki at:
http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/WhatIsWiki)

That's just off the top of my head and throwing it out here...

Another thing I've been thinking more about is local chapters for
evolt.org. But that's another tangent that should perhaps be examined
down the road. I'll add it to theforum wiki, sometime soon.

Thanks,
Marlene