[Theforum] sponsorships

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 29 17:45:57 CDT 2002

perhaps we need to look at this as a farther-ranging discussion,
then...

dan, do you really like paying for the hosting and bandwidth?  do
we all like begging for donations?

what sorts of sponsorships, or anything for that matter, are we
willing to do as an organization to pay for this?

frankly, i'm not willing to let evolt.org die just because we're too
proud to accept money... none of us are, or we wouldn't ask for
donations...

no, this isn't the same, but what can be do to help alleviate the
cost to one person?  frankly, i think's it's as dim for an organization
to let one person pay as it is to let one person administer
everything (that's not a shot, but it *is* a parallel)...

what happens when dan's broken the bank?

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself