[Theforum] Re: Case study: Monkey Speak

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Tue Apr 30 13:44:50 CDT 2002

no worries, not taken any wrong way.. it just helps to have suggestions
to go with the complaints :)

i'm not stuck to the names, i was just having fun when writing up the
original docs.. was hoping for something a *bit* fun, but i see where
you're coming from...

how about naming the five groups after the jackson 5? "Ya, I'm with the
Jermaine group..", "Tito group kicks ass at answering email!" how cool
is *that*? ;)

.djc.