[Theforum] browser archive

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Tue Apr 30 22:51:54 CDT 2002

not just BEO, but all of evolt. i'm pretty limited in the web dev stuff,
and thats obvious. i like to provide help at the things i'm good at,
OS's and networking among them. and i love evolt, and i take pride when
people talk about how fast it is.

see my other post about static costs for other stuff..