[Theforum] mailing list posting policies (was: RE: test)

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu May 2 09:32:03 CDT 2002

> From: Garrett Coakley <garrett at polytechnic.co.uk>
>
> I'd vote for all of them being sub only. I have a hard enough time
> with spam as it is, without having to parse the evolt lists as well.
>
> After getting though another copy of the Angolan scam, this
> situation is going from faintly ridiculous to bloody annoying.

ok, based on all the feedback here, as well as requests i've gotten
offlist, it looks like people here, at least, want to see this list, at
least, go to sub only...

i'll see what i can do...

if you have a preference either way, let me know while i'm tracking
down how to do it...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself